There is no known cure for this progressive, genetic disease but patients are living longer; as management of cystic fibrosis (CF) has improved, the number of CF exacerbations and hospitalizations have increased. This inclusive report is available as a full-coverage report and as separate elements.
Full Disease Coverage Report
- Cystic Fibrosis: Full Disease Coverage£17729.86This 253-page report delivers in-depth insights into the global cystic fibrosis market and areas of forecasted growth, current treatment options and treatments in development, product profiles for the top marketed drugs, and the latest analyst opinion of new drugs and what to expect in the years ahead. Includes full-color charts and tables.
Or Buy as separate elements
- Cystic Fibrosis: Forecast Report£3643.64Know what to expect in the CF market in both the US and five major EU markets, in terms of estimated growth segments, drug pipeline revenues and what new drugs will encroach on market share and revenues. Includes detailed year by year sales forecasts for the major pharma brands through 2025.
- Cystic Fibrosis: Treatment Report£3013.01In this report, learn the current treatment strategies for each patient segment, the widely prescribed drugs and key indicators of future prescribing trends. Also included are results of a Datamonitor Healthcare primary research study of pulmonologists and pediatric pulmonologists.
- Cystic Fibrosis: Epidemiology Report£2522.52This report covers disease causes, symptoms, and diagnosis; predictions for diagnosed prevalent cases and growth rates in the US and five EU markets, disease severity, mutations, pathogens and complications, and detailed yearly forecasts for diagnosed prevalent cases of CF through 2035 in children and adults.
- Cystic Fibrosis: Marketed Drugs£5958.04An in-depth look at the major treatments, product profiles of CF drugs and pivotal trial data.
- Cystic Fibrosis: Pipeline Report£2592.59Gain expert perspective and data on the forecast for the CF market through 2025, from the breakout drugs set to transform the market to the current market leaders that will weaken as a result. Includes information on recently discontinued drugs and analyst opinion of several drugs and combination therapies.