ECLIPSE Psoriasis Pulse Survey
Publisher: Pharma Intelligence | Informa
- Screening Questions: (i) How many psoriasis patients do you have under your care who are currently receiving pharmacological therapy? (ii) Do you currently prescribe Cosentyx (secukinumab) to any of your psoriasis patients? (iii) Are you familiar with late-phase psoriasis pipeline treatments, such as risankizumab, bimekizumab, mirikizumab, and/or BMS-986165?
- Q1. Which statement best describes how the ECLIPSE data influence your opinion of the durability of response and onset of action of Cosentyx (secukinumab) and Tremfya (guselkumab)?
- Q2. What impact will the ECLIPSE data have on your overall prescribing of Tremfya as compared to Cosentyx?
- Q3. Which of the following statements best reflects your view regarding the Psoriasis Area and Severity Index (PASI) outcome?
- Q4. Of all your diagnosed moderate-to-severe psoriasis patients, what percentage receive each of the following types of therapy?
- Q5. Of all your moderate-to-severe diagnosed psoriasis patients receiving pharmacological therapy, what percentage currently receive the following drug classes?
- Q6. What percentage of your moderate-to-severe plaque psoriasis patients currently use the following treatments?
- Q7. Assuming there are no formulary and reimbursement barriers, please rank the following treatment options in terms of expected uptake in five-years’ time for moderate-to-severe plaque psoriasis patients.
- Q8. Based on currently available data, and assuming there are no approval, formulary, or reimbursement barriers, please rank the following treatment options in terms of expected uptake in five-years’ time for moderate-to-severe plaque psoriasis patients.
- Q9. Which of the items listed below are of high concern for each type of psoriasis treatment?
- Q10. On average, currently how compliant are your moderate-to-severe psoriasis patients receiving oral and injectable drug therapies, with each formulation type listed below?
- Q11. In your opinion, what is/are the largest unmet need(s) in psoriasis today and in the future?
This 11-question pulse survey of 74 dermatologists practicing throughout the US and Europe asks respondents their thoughts on results from the ECLIPSE study, which was designed to compare the efficacy and safety of Tremfya (guselkumab; Johnson & Johnson) and Cosentyx (secukinumab; Novartis) over one year of treatment for moderate-to-severe plaque psoriasis, as well as to estimate current and future prescribing trends for the treatment of psoriasis.
© Informa UK Ltd. This document is a licensed product and is not to be reproduced or redistributed
Do you have a subscription to Datamonitor Healthcare, Biomedtracker or Meddevicetracker? You may already have access to these reports, contact your account manager or email email@example.com for further help or assistance.